A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heffner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heffner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Respiration Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Heffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Heffner MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Heffner practice?
- Dr. John Heffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Heffner practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.