A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heidrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heidrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heidrick, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidrick graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Heidrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Heidrick DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Heidrick practice?
- Dr. John Heidrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Heidrick practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.