inactive

John J Heieck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

September 17th, 2012
Warning
In a hurry and only took about half the time in surgery he said it would take. Several botched up areas that another surgeon (who has already diagnosed all of the bad work) will now have to fix in a few months. No responsibility for his poor job or willingness to correct anything.

December 28th, 2011
Horrible
I went to Dr. Heieck after breaking my nose to correct the bump it left on the bride of my nose and to also bring the tip of the nose up. During the consultation I feel he did not listen to my concerns and did rush through it. He was also very rude to my father who accompanied me when he had several questions. Not only this but I was left with a awful nose job. The nostrils are uneven there is still a bump, and still a curve in my nose. He also left a large amount of scar tissue that is visible and looks like i have something hanging out of my nose. I now have to spend double the money to correct the new problems he added. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

September 6th, 2011
Highly recommend!!
Our first experience with Dr. Heieck was with our daughter and needing stitches in her nose. Dr. Heieck and his P.A. Betsy were not only patient with our daughter but very professional and helpful with us. Her nose healed very well and you can hardly see the scar! When I opted for cosmetic surgery I didn't hesitate to call ASI. I got in right away with a consult and the entire process was very simple and easy! Thank you so much to everyone at ASI! You are all fantastic!

August 24th, 2010
He rushes through things
I went in to get a scar revision on my chin. During the consultation, I felt like he didn't want to listen to my details. I was still very new to this, so I went on with the proceedure. After my surgery, it showed, that he wasn't listening to a very important detail! so he cut out the same exact scar, put it under my chin, but the scar was not the same length on both sides of my chin, I wanted to make it symetrical. So after it was done, one side of my chin protruded, because he just rushed through the proceedure. So now I am stuck having to get another scar revision, but I found out after the fact, that I couldn't have another surgery for atleast a year!

July 15th, 2010
Tummy Tuck
My "pooch" from my kids is finally gone after surgery with Dr. Heieck. I'm especially thankful to the nurses who were so attentive to me in recovery.

June 7th, 2010
Love my Results
I waited until I had my last son to have my breast implant surgery. Dr. Heieck did a fantastic job!! My breasts look great and now my sister is planning on her surgery with him as well. His experience shows in the quality of his work-I couldn't be happier.