A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heine graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Heine MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Heine practice?
- Dr. John Heine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Heine practices Urology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Urologists.