Urologists
1999 Mowry Ave
Ste 2M
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 793-3505
Locations and availability (1)

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by patient on Apr 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr,Hine for last 20 Years. He is most caring and compassionate doctor, when he is doing treatment. I like Dr,Hine and services and his staff also.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Christina Chorro on Mar 8th, 2013

You don't experience many good doctors often, but Dr. Heine, by far is one of the most Exceptional of doctors I have ever experienced. I went to him for help with a most painful Kidney Stone, that I had been dealing with, with another doctor who had me suffering longer than I cared to, Dr. Heine, took care of me and within a day, had me on the road to recovery! He and his staff are wonderful, attentive and helpful.

Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. Heine is a wonderful person and a great doctor. He listens well and provides sound advice and effective treatment plans. He truly cares about his patients.

Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Heine has been caring for our family for many years, and we think "He's Simply the Best"!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Ken Schramm on Aug 10th, 2010

DR. John Heine is a great Doctor. Make you feel very comfortable when telling him what your problems are and what is going on in your life. Would highly reccommend Dr. John Heine to all my friends and others.

Aug 4th, 2010

Very thorough and up-to-date on conditions and treatments. Patients' best interest is foremost.

Aug 5th, 2009

An excellent physician and a kind and caring person.

Apr 7th, 2009