A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heinrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heinrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinrich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heinrich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bradfield Heinrich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Heinrich practice?
- Dr. John Heinrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Heinrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.