A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heinrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heinrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinrich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heinrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinrich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heinrich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bradfield Heinrich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Heinrich practice?
- Dr. John Heinrich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Heinrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Family Physicians.