Learn more about Dr. John Heinrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heinrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinrich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heinrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinrich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heinrich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bradfield Heinrich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Heinrich practice?
- Dr. John Heinrich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Heinrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Family Physicians.