Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Heinrich
Dr. John Heinrich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Heinrich is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Medical City and Wishard Health Services. Dr. Heinrich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Heinrich has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. John Heinrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Luke Spencer-Gardner
Dallas, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Heather Gotha
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Michael Hennessy
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi11