A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heintzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heintzman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heintzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heintzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heintzman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heintzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Heintzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Heintzman practice?
- Dr. John Heintzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Heintzman practices Family Medicine near Scappoose, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Scappoose Family Physicians.