A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heintzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heintzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heintzman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heintzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Heintzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Heintzman practice?
- Dr. John Heintzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Heintzman practices Family Medicine near Scappoose, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Scappoose Family Physicians.