A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heise is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heise, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heise graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heise has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Heise MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Heise practice?
- Dr. John Heise has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Heise practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Pediatricians and Kingsport Adolescent Specialists.