A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heitner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heitner
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heitner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heitner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heitner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Heitner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Heitner MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Heitner practice?
- Dr. John Heitner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Heitner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.