A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hendrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hendrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hendrickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrickson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Hendrickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Hendrickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hendrickson practice?
- Dr. John Hendrickson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hendrickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, WA and Kent, WA.
See Renton Surgeons.