Dr. John Hendry III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hendry III?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. John Hendry III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2013

Love Dr Hendry!!

I went to Dr. Hendry when I was pregnant with my second child. I have a very complicated first pregnancy that led to me delivering 3 months early. I let Dr. Hendry know of my past problem and he was very on top of making sure I was ok and that I carried to full term healthfuly. Dr. Hendry was very easy to tslk to and generally seemed to care about my health as well as the health of my baby. I am pregnant now with my third child and have no second thoughts i am definaltely going back to him.

May 24th, 2008

DO YOUR RESEARCH

In 2007 I went to see Dr. Hendry because I was having very heavy bleeding and clotting during my periods. I am 46 years old. A few weeks after my exam and pap, Dr. Hendry met with me and told me my pap and uterus results were normal. He told me if I wanted to lessen my bleeding I should loose weight. I'll admit I am about 25 pounds over-weight. I asked him about a D&C procedure. He said we could do that. I decided to get a second opinion. As it turned out, my uterus was the size of a woman 3 months pregnant due to a 4cm fibroid tumor attached to the outside of my uterus and a 2cm ovarian cyst.

October 30th, 2016