Dr. John Hennessey IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hennessey IV?

November 21st, 2016

Great Doctor

I've had Dr Hennessey for over 20 years. He listens to what you say which I think is one of the most important skills that doctors today do not understand.

June 10th, 2016

Dr. Hennessey is very thorough and has a great bed side manner. His staff is just as professional and nice as he is!

November 17th, 2014

I went to see him in early June, for a Serious condition. Was told they would send for my records from mcv, and they would set another appt when they received them. I called every three weeks, no records! His nurse told me in Sept that she was reordering them that day. I call back in October, no records. I call MCV, they never received a request. I call the office they admit the records have never been ordered. I made an appt with another doctor.

September 11th, 2014

You cannot pay me to go back to him. He and his office staff are very rude, and it seems like he didn’t know what he was doing. He tried to prescribe me a medication, however couldn’t answer any of the questions I had about it, such as the side effects. I was having a hard time with my condition especially when my symptoms started to flare and I didn’t get anywhere with him. My primary care doctor was a lot more helpful than he was; and he is supposed to be the “specialist.”

March 7th, 2014

THE ABSOLUTE WORSE!!!!

I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR, NOT EVEN IF YOU PAID ME TOO! His office staff is rude and disrespectful and he either has no clue as to what he is doing or he just doesn’t care. He prescribed me one medication for my condition but I refuse to take any medication my very own doctor can’t answer any questions about nor tell me the side effects. I was on disability because of the severity of my condition and after a year and a half of being on disability, I was advised to move back home because it was no longer safe to live by myself out of state. I transferred my care to his office and the more time went on the more obvious it came that he did not review any of my records and didn’t truly have my best interest at heart. For weeks he was leading me to believe one thing but submitting the opposite to my insurance company and before I knew it my disability was terminated because he thought it was a good idea to tell them I was cleared to go back to work and did not advise them of the true nature of my condition. He led my insurance company to doubt my medical condition, despite the fact that I had been diagnosed about 3 years prior to ever becoming his patient. His records (even though it was little to none and very vague) contradicted everything that was ever submitted to my insurance company; past AND present information. My last visit with him (which was extremely hard to get), I confronted him with the information and he agreed, I was in no condition to return to work but and said “I don’t do paper work so you need to go to social services.” Because of what he submitted, I was unable to get my benefits reinstated and ultimately, I got dropped from my insurance carrier and my condition has worsened.

February 24th, 2013

INCOMPETENT AND HORRIBLE !!!

THIS MAN BASICALLY DID NOT TREAT MY MOTHER APPROPRIATELY. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING. STAY AWAY. THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER DOCTORS OUT THERE.

March 12th, 2012

He is the best at diagnosing and understanding Mygraine's

October 22nd, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Hennessey for 11 years for the onset of grand mal seizures. I started out having to go to the office every 2 months because of breakthrough seizures. They have been controlled for 10 years and I can go for yearly appointments now. I will have to take medicine for the rest of my life to keep them under controll but I can handle that. I think Dr. Hennessey is a wonderful doctor and he has an great bedside manner. He takes a personal interest in you.

February 11th, 2011

Patient,Donna B.

August 20th, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Hennessey! He has been my doctor for 11 years now & has made my seizures & migraines under control. I will NEVER switch doctors. =)

October 3rd, 2017