Dr. John Hensler, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

BUSINESS MANAGER show details BUSINESS MANAGER
by JERRY D on Nov 6th, 2015

I WAS REMINDED OF MY YOUNGER YEARS WHEN SEEING YOUR DOCTOR WAS PERSONAL. NOT LIKE WE SEE TODAY WHERE WE KNOW THE JANITOR BETTER THAN OUR DOCTOR.

He is absolutely amazing. I would send my family and friends to him instantly. show details He is absolutely amazing. I would send my family and friends to him instantly.
by Jadah Buk on Aug 28th, 2015

He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He cares and makes you feel very comfortable. You can tell he genuinely cares. His staff is equally as amazing. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is one of a kind. You don't see many doctors who love their jobs as much as he does after 40 some years in practice. He helped me more than I ever expected.

You don't find this kind of care anymore! show details You don't find this kind of care anymore!
by Pam Keogh - Patient on Nov 6th, 2010

Dr. John Hensler is the Marcus Welby of today! He is caring, attentitive and knowledgable. Dr. Hensler explains everything to you step by step. He isn't interested in having 1,000's of patients, he is interested in patient care. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 27th, 2009

Amazing Doctor, very caring, and very helpful!