A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hered:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hered, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hered graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hered has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Spine Hospital Llc
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hered MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Hered practice?
- Dr. John Hered has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hered practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.