A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hergenrother is Excellent. Dr. Hergenrother has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hergenrother, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hergenrother graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hergenrother has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hergenrother accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 30 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hergenrother:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Hergenrother practice?
Dr. John Hergenrother practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hergenrother, Dr. Evan Hergenrother, Dr. Giovanni Hergenrother, Dr. Hank Hergenrother, Dr. Hans Hergenrother, Dr. Ian Hergenrother, Dr. Ivan Hergenrother, Dr. Jack Hergenrother