Dr. John Hergenrother MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Cincinnati, OH

December 13th, 2013
Amazing
I have seen many doctors throughout my life, and Dr. Hergenrother is among one of the most thorough and polite doctors I have come across. He spent time with me without making me feel rushed, called another doctor while I was right there in the office with him to ensure the correct information was being relayed. He seems to geniunely care about his patients, and he is so friendly and polite. I truly appreciate his frank discussions as well--he was the only doctor who told me flat out what my diagnosis was, when all the other doctors simply wanted to tiptoe around the issue and not give me answers. He is a fantastic doctor, and I am all too happy to give him my copay each time I visit :)

July 18th, 2013
Wonderful practitioner
At the recommendation of a friend, I took my father from the Chicago area to see Dr. Hergenrother in Ohio. He immediately put my very scared and nervous father at ease with his smile, calm demeanor and even a silly joke about a frog. It was just what my dad needed. Beyond that, he was kind, courteous, prompt, an excellent listener and took wonderful care of my father. He was definitely worth the drive.

June 6th, 2011
Was professional and caring. Seemed quite knowledgeable

March 31st, 2011
I found Dr. Hergenrother willing to answer my questions. His bedside manner is excellent and encouraging.

December 23rd, 2009
Dr Hergenrother was caring and took time to answer all my questions. Excellent bedside manner.

January 21st, 2009
I waited nearly an 1 1/2 for my visit. When I was finally seen Dr. Hergenrother, he acted as if I was keeping him after hours. He was short with my questions and did not provide adequate feedback regarding my potential for kidney failure. I'm sure it was due to the high volume of patients. However if he cannot provide the time attention eavery patient is entitled to I should have been referred to a different physician.