A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hermann, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermann graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Hermann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Hermann DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Hermann practice?
- Dr. John Hermann has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hermann practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.