Dr. John Hermansdorfer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hermansdorfer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

Rude office scheduler

Doctor is great but getting through the scheduler is just awful. They pick and choose who they want and what insurance they will accept. If you have a choice, spare yourself the drama and go to another place. Unfortunate as he is a good surgeon.

September 15th, 2016

Great Doctor, Great PA, Great Office

From the time you walk into his office you are treated like you are a patient of everyone's and everyone in the office cares about you!! Dr Hermansdorfer and his PA Meg are amazing. They have been treating me for years and whether it is surgery or conservative care they are the best. I just luv em!

April 1st, 2015

I need shoulder surgery, my first impression is that he is a very caring Dr.

February 17th, 2015

Dr Hermansdorfer has done carpal tunnel surgery on four members of my family, including myself. Great surgeon!

February 28th, 2013

I had full confidence in Dr. Hermansdorfer after meeting with him and just before surgery. This is very important the night before surgery as I did have surgery with another doctor whom I did not entirely trust. My results were very good.

November 27th, 2012

Not good

This physician does not treat pain. Does not like to prescribe anything with "street value" (even if you need it). Told me my pain was psychological and he didn't deal with that sort of thing. Went above and beyond to give his opinion of my overweightness (beyond how it may relate to my work injury) even when I was clearly already upset. Did not recognize blood pressure as an objective sign of pain. Stated few people with my injury come in to see him in as much pain as I "claimed" to be in. Told me three times what a great surgeon he was though. I changed doctors the very next day. I am not a pill popper. I have had very few injuries in my life and even with headaches or cramps I usually do not take pain medicine. I left feeling insulted and very un-cared for.

August 19th, 2010

lifesaver

My son was in a bad car accident in 2000 and Dr. Hermansdorfer was one of his fine surgeons that saved his life you could not pick a better Doctor if your life depended on it and it certainly did that day and such a wonderful kind person he is my son was humpty dumpty and they put him back together again. He did alot of surgerys they said my son would never walk again and he did and he would not live without tremendous pain and he did now for 10 years he had the first pelvic fixator surgery and right arm collar bone shoulder bone and reattaced his spine back surgery several times and anything we needed he was always available Thanks Dr. Hermansdorfer for everything!

February 22nd, 2010

I have had several surgeries done on my hand by Dr. H, he and his staff were great. I would not have a hand if it were not for him.

August 26th, 2017