A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hermos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermos
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hermos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermos graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hermos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston VA Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Hermos MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Hermos practice?
- Dr. John Hermos has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hermos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Gastroenterologists.