A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Herndon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Herndon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Herndon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cleveland Herndon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Herndon practice?
- Dr. John Herndon has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Herndon practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.