A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Herrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Herrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrod graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrod has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Herrod practice?
Dr. John Herrod practices Internal Medicine near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Internists.