Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Don't waste your time with him show details Don't waste your time with him
Jun 9th, 2015

I am truly disappointed in Dr. Herrod. He has been my doctor for several years and someone I used to trust. I had some prostate issues and needed to see a specialist. He sent me to see Dr. Wolk, so I went. I'll never step foot in that office again. Dr. Wolk is the rudest doctor I've ever seen. After the fact, I read his reviews and many people concur; turns out to be incompetent as well. Shop around people!!! Excellent urologist down the road whom I have an appointment with next week. I'l also be shopping around for a new internalist as well. Good bye Dr. Herrod!

Guy show details Guy
Mar 27th, 2012

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Herrod since he took over the practice of Dr. Anderson.

Dr. Herrod Listens to his patients show details Dr. Herrod Listens to his patients
by Daniel on Apr 21st, 2010

Many physicians are pressured by so many outside influences (lower reimbursements, higher labor and insurance costs) to try and push as many appointments through in each day. I have been seeing Dr Herrod now for 5 years, and I have never felt rushed, or pressured, or that my concerns and ailments were not receiving his full attention.

Jan 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This guy is a GREAT doctor!!! The best I've ever had! Extremly caring, great "follow-up" skills, compassionate, kind and discrete. He has a vast amount of friends and associates in other medical areas that he consults to give his patients the best possibl

Read Full Review at yahoo.com