Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hetherington II
Dr. John Hetherington II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Larkspur, CA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Hetherington is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hetherington II has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...