A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hettiarachchi
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hettiarachchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hettiarachchi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hettiarachchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Wilkes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janaka A Hettiarachchi DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Janaka A. Hettiarachchi practice?
- Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi practices Urology near North Wilkesboro, NC.
See North Wilkesboro Urologists.