A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hettiarachchi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hettiarachchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hettiarachchi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hettiarachchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Wilkes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janaka A Hettiarachchi DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Janaka A. Hettiarachchi practice?
- Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Janaka Hettiarachchi practices Urology near North Wilkesboro, NC.
See North Wilkesboro Urologists.