A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heusinkveld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heusinkveld, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Heusinkveld graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Heusinkveld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tuba City Regional Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Heusinkveld MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Heusinkveld practice?
- Dr. John Heusinkveld has 1 office location.
Dr. John Heusinkveld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Obstetricians & Gynecologists.