Learn more about Dr. John Heywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heywood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heywood
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heywood, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heywood graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heywood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Heywood FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Heywood practice?
- Dr. John Heywood has 1 office location.
Dr. John Heywood practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Cardiologists.