Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Heywood
Dr. John Heywood, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Heywood is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center and Evergreen Healthcare. Dr. Heywood has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Heywood has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. John Heywood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.
Dr. Joel Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bellevue, WA 0 mi11
Dr. James Leggett
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Bellevue, WA 0 mi35
Dr. Peter Kures
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Bellevue, WA 0 mi30