Learn more about Dr. M Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Hicks, DDS, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genetic Translocation
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M John Hicks DDS, MD, and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. M J. Hicks practice?
- Dr. M Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. M Hicks practices Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Pathologists and Conroe Pediatric Specialists.