A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Hicks, DDS, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genetic Translocation
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M John Hicks DDS, MD, and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. M J. Hicks practice?
- Dr. M Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. M Hicks practices Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Pathologists and Conroe Pediatric Specialists.