A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Hicks, DDS, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genetic Translocation
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hicks accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan