A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Hicks, DDS, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genetic Translocation
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M John Hicks DDS, MD, and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. M J. Hicks practice?
- Dr. M Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Hicks practices Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Pathologists and Conroe Pediatric Specialists.