Dr. John Hijjawi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Hijjawi?

Wonderful experience!

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Dr. Hajjawi did my breast reduction this spring. He is a very professional, sensitive and personable physician. My reduction was exactly the way I wanted. My back and neck pain are gone, headaches are minimal, and no more skin issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing this or other breast procedures.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Hijjawi was the perfect doctor for my breast reconstruction. He is professional and kind, giving his entire attention to helping the patient and creating the best outcome. He is very experienced and conveys options well. He is like a good friend with great surgical skills. I highly recommend Dr. Hijjawi.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Hijjawi has been the best plastic surgeon I could have ever hoped for. From the very first visit he made me feel as comfortable as possible in my current condition, four months of chemo, tired and scared of the unknown. He answered our questions in a clear and unrushed manner. He was professional and yet reassuring that life will be okay again. He performed immediate reconstruction after the mastectomy and months later the final surgery with implants. During the months that followed the initial surgery with the expander, I was in and out of his office often for routine visits and the entire staff were all very kind and so understanding, always ready to help with information or just a smile. When faced with more medical decisions, Dr. Hijjawi spent extra time with us providing us with his professional opinion, his expertise and invaluable experience. I went in that day stressed, overwhelmed and anxious; but left relieved, confident in my decision, and at peace. I wish every doctor was as personable and respectful as Dr. Hijjawi. Genuine concern goes a long way...I would highly recommend Dr. Hijjawi!

I highly recommend Dr. Hijjawi for breast explant surgery!

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. John Hijjawi was the first Doctor that really listened to me, and understood that my breast implants were causing me discomfort, and health issues. He took the time to explain exactly what procedures he would take in removing the implants. I was very encouraged when he told me that he would remove the implants, plus the capsule. He also flushed out the breast area, to remove anything that would cause me issues down the road. If you are considering Explant Surgery, please consider a Doctor, like Doctor Hijjawi, who understands Explant Surgery, Some of my health issues are clearing up since my operation. I highly recommend Dr. John Hijjawi, and his staff!

Breast reconstruction post bilateral mastectomy

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Hijjawi is remarkable! He was recommended by another surgeon, and proved to be an oustanding recomendation. I highly recommend Dr. Hijjawi for his surgical skill, his knowledge, his years of experience, his kindness (during this crazy ride I've been on), and his incredible patience. Thus far the outcome of my bilateral breast reconstruction has far exceeded my expectations. I am tremendously blessed for the care I've received this last year from Dr. Hijjawi and his staff.

I consider Dr. Hijawi like family

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Hijawi was an absolute delight to work with. He was so considerate of me and my family. I would recommend him to all of my close friends and family. He is very intelligent and bright. He is nationally known and respected for his advances on current procedures with breast cancer reconstruction. He has excellent bedside manner. He is very personable and likable. He puts you at ease and makes the patient feel complete confidence in his abilities. He listened to my questions and concerns. He took extra time to explain things and make certain that we understood what he was talking about. He has an excellent staff of bright, happy, respectful and efficient people. It is one of the greatest clinics out there.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

I went to Dr. Hijjawi after I had undergone breast reconstruction and several repair surgeries at another treatment center. My prior surgeon has a very strong reputation, but I never felt I could communicate easily with him. After four surgeries and an ongoing issue with a particular area of concern, I simply felt it was time for a change. At the suggestion of a friend, I contacted Dr. Hijjawi’s office. Dr. Hijjawi was relatively new to Utah at the time, so I researched his credentials and experience and found them to be top-notch. I also ran across numerous compliments from his prior patients. My husband went to my first consultation with me, and we were immediately impressed with Dr. Hijjawi’s sense of compassion and knowledge. He is easy to talk to, and he takes the time to address questions and concerns thoroughly. He sincerely cares about his patients and their happiness. His physician’s assistant, Krista, has also been very helpful and attentive. My subsequent surgery was a success, and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Hijjawi is an excellent surgeon, and we are fortunate to have him in Utah! I would highly recommend him to anyone undergoing breast reconstruction.

Treats you like family.

Posted on December 29th, 2016

If you want a super smart, ultra-competent doctor who treats you like family, you've found him. When I learned I needed a mastectomy, I searched for a plastic surgeon with about ten years of experience as this would allow time enough for him or her to develop mastery and, at the same time, he or she would likely be open to the latest developments vs. entrenched in an older method. What I didn't know to look for but also found here is truly caring attention that is healing on its own accord.

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Love, love, love this doctor! Very friendly and personable. I went through a couple of difficult surgeries with him. He always explained the procedures thoroughly and in terms I could understand. Extremely competent and experienced. Follow-up appointments in his office were always pleasant and his staff is great!

Tubular breast plastic surgery

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Hijjawi did an amazing job! I had tubular breast deformity and he made my breasts look fantastic. He also has wonderful bedside manner. When I was coming out of surgery I was yelling at the nurses bc my eye itched and he came and helped me. He always makes sure you're comfortable and well informed.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Hijjawi is the best plastic surgeon.He corrected surgery from a previous plastic surgeon and made me look and feel great about myself. He is very skilled at what he does and also genuine kind and caring person.

The very finest doctor ever

Posted on May 20th, 2016

From start to finish, Dr. Hijjawi has always been the most highly skilled doctor I have ever had. He has shown compassion and warmth in a profession where that is often lacking. To his lucky future patients in Murray, Utah you are getting the finest physician you could ever hope to have.