A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hills
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hills graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Foster Hills MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Hills practice?
- Dr. John Hills has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hills practices Ophthalmology near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Ophthalmologists.