A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hinds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hinds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinds
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hinds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hinds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinds graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hinds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Hinds MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Hinds practice?
- Dr. John Hinds has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Hinds practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Creek, WA and Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.