inactive

John P Hinds MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 6th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Hinds has been my Gastro Doctorr for many years. He has always been thorough and spent as much time with me as I needed. His bedside manner is easy and comfortable and his staff is always prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 11th, 2013
Inspires Confidence
Dr. Hinds' staff was very helpful in the scheduling process. I was promptly seen for my procedures and his staff called me to book a follow up appt. He was very clear about the results and what I needed to do going forward.

February 25th, 2012
Lacks follow up
He diagnosed me with IBS when I had a serious problem. I felt like I was not heard and my problems were insignificant. I had an upper endoscopy that did not show ulcers but did indicate gastroparesis and he did nothing to find out the cause. If he had taken the time to actually be thorough with my case instead of just diagnosing me with IBS, I could have found an answer years ago. I would not recommend him to anyone.