A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hipp, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipp graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hipp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- St Alexius Med Ctr, Bismarck, Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adam Hipp MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Hipp practice?
- Dr. John Hipp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hipp practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Pathologists.