A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hipskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hipskind, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipskind graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hipskind has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ernest Hipskind MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hipskind practice?
- Dr. John Hipskind has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hipskind practices Emergency Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Emergency Physicians.