A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Hirasuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirasuna
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirasuna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Hirasuna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirasuna graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hirasuna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon David Hirasuna MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Hirasuna practice?
- Dr. Jon Hirasuna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Hirasuna practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Pulmonologists, and Fresno Critical Care Practitioners.