Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hoang
Dr. John Hoang, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor City, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Hoang is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Harbor City (South Bay Medical Center), St. Bernardine Medical Center and St. Francis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hoang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. John Hoang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Khurshid Muhammad
Harbor City, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Phyllis Hayes-Reams
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Harbor City, CA 0 mi26