A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoang, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University Of Southern Califor, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Hoang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Van Hoang DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Hoang practice?
- Dr. John Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hoang practices Internal Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists.