A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hobson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hobson, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Hobson FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Hobson practice?
- Dr. John Hobson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hobson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Gastroenterologists.