A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoch
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hoch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Hoch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hoch practice?
- Dr. John Hoch has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hoch practices Family Medicine near Yucaipa, CA.
See Yucaipa Family Physicians.