A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Hoch practice?
Dr. John Hoch practices Family Medicine near Yucaipa, CA.
See Yucaipa Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hoch, Dr. Deshawn Hoch, Dr. Jan Hoch, Dr. Hank Hoch, Dr. Shayne Hoch, Dr. Shane Hoch, Dr. Jackie Hoch, Dr. Giovanni Hoch