A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hodgkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hodgkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hodgkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgkin graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hodgkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- California Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elliott Hodgkin MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hodgkin practice?
- Dr. John Hodgkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hodgkin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Deer Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helena, CA and Clearlake, CA.
See Deer Park Internists, Deer Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Deer Park Pulmonologists.