A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hodgkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hodgkin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodgkin
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hodgkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgkin graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hodgkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- California Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Hodgkin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hodgkin practice?
- Dr. John Hodgkin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hodgkin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Internists, Saint Helena Pulmonologists, and Saint Helena Critical Care Practitioners.