Dr. John Hoehn DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Schererville, IN

no change

July 25th, 2016
Great Dr. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone. .

November 16th, 2015
Used to be a great office.
Used to be great, but the quality of personal care seems to have gone down since they were bought out by Community Healthcare (Or became a part of). Also recently had unnecessary/duplicate lab work done. The staff actually seem to busy to listen on the phone and are unable to find test results so tests are re-run. Not very happy

November 7th, 2015
Think twice
Gives out drugs fast. If your serious, I would go some where else.

May 29th, 2015
Best Doctor in NWI or possibly ever! Very knowledgeable (as a doctor should be) & goes above & beyond for the care of his patients, to the extend of putting patients before his own personal life! (Great Doctor!)

May 26th, 2015
Prescriber not a doctor!
This doctor is nothing more than a licensed drug dealer. His diagnosis has been dead wrong on two members of our family. He has no listening skills and interupts you when you ask a question. He is always in a hurry and gives you no time to explain what is going on. Hence, why he doesn't diagnose well. He will increase dosages of meds way to quickly. Beware of this guy you may become addicted to meds you don't even need!

April 23rd, 2015
I've been his patient since the 80's. Love him

October 15th, 2013
GREAT DR.
Dr. Hoehn is a great dr. he is very compassionate, and takes the time to listen. I do not believe the person who was misdiagnosed all the way to surgery, as he does tests before you even start a new medication, and a good Dr. can spot someone who is just looking for drugs so good for him! That person who was complaining about pain needs to see a pain specialist. there is only one nurse who I get who does not have a smile, and introduce herself. Other then that they are all great!!!!!!

January 22nd, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!!
I have been going to Dr. Hoehn for 25 years, I wouldn't even think of ever changing doctors. The staff is always courteous and patient with me. They have fit me into his hectic schedule on many occasions through the years when I was extremely sick. Dr. Hoehn has the best bedside manner, he is always patient and takes time to listen to me during my visit. I have many medical problems, and feel very confident in Dr. Hoehn's treatment of them. In the past I have had some financial problems, and I could not afford my medications, he gave me samples for a few months to help me out. Dr. Hoehn is not a "pill doctor" or a "money hungry doctor". He is a caring doctor, whom I trust immensely!! I will never be able to say enough good things about Dr. Hoehn, and his wonderful staff.

November 1st, 2012
Unbelievable
Dr. Hoehn is a terrible doctor. I had colitis for over 9 months, and would not listen to me when I would tell him how bad I felt. Rather than doing a simple stool test, he also put me through unnecessary surgery to remove my gallbladder. Because of this I have to been on steroids for month to only partially correct his wrong doings.

May 30th, 2012
wast of time....
his nursing staff assured me that the good dr.hoehn treated people with chronic pain issues ,but at first he said to me he does"t even write for that medication, but when i mentioned his nursing staff told me he did and does write for those med"s, he told me he has some patients he treats for chronic pain with those med"S ,,I"m still mad because i received no explanation why he didn"t treat me..all i know is he has no problem taking money from me,i paid cash because i have no insurance it cost me 147.00 for 15 minutes for nothing but lip service and excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 4th, 2012
Great Family Physician
Dr. Hoehn is a dedicated physician who cares about his patients and it shows. His diagnosis of my many different medical issues has been spot on. The staff is extremely helpful as well.I highly recommend this gentleman doctor.

March 16th, 2011