A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoepner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoepner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoepner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoepner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoepner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoepner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hoepner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Hoepner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Hoepner practice?
- Dr. John Hoepner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hoepner practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.