Dr. John Hoerster Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Hoerster?

Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Central Texas Hands Down ;-)

Posted on July 15th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Hoerster (pronounced hurshter) after a car engine tried to eat half my hand. The office staff was polite and the waiting area was clean with large windows. There were usually six or eight other patients in the office and I waited about 35 minutes each visit. Dr. Hoerster was very friendly and open to my questions. He explained my injuries using x-rays and diagrams and put me at ease about the up-coming surgeries. It took three separate surgeries to repair the damage to my thumb and pointer finger. Dr. Hoerster met me before each procedure to answer questions and after each surgery to ensure the hospital was treating me right. I would entrust any of my family memebers to his care; he is an excellent physician and truly cares about his patients.

Posted on June 15th, 2015