A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoggard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoggard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoggard graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoggard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Hoggard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hoggard practice?
- Dr. John Hoggard has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hoggard practices Family Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Troutdale Primary Care Doctors.