A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hogikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hogikyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hogikyan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogikyan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogikyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Hogikyan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John V. Hogikyan practice?
- Dr. John Hogikyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hogikyan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons and Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.