A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hogikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hogikyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogikyan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hogikyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hogikyan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogikyan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogikyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Hogikyan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John V. Hogikyan practice?
- Dr. John Hogikyan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hogikyan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.