Learn more about Dr. John Hogikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hogikyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hogikyan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogikyan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogikyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hogikyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Hogikyan practice?
Dr. John Hogikyan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Vascular Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons and Ypsilanti Surgeons.