Learn more about Dr. John Hogikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hogikyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hogikyan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogikyan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hogikyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hogikyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Hogikyan practice?
Dr. John Hogikyan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons and Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.