A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoh, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J K Hoh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Hoh practice?
- Dr. John Hoh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hoh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.