A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hoh, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J K Hoh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Hoh practice?
- Dr. John Hoh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hoh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.