A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hohner is Excellent. Dr. Hohner has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hohner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- St James Hospital & Health Center-Olympia Fields
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hohner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hohner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Hohner practice?
Dr. John Hohner practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Forest, IL.
See Orland Park Family Physicians and Orland Park Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hohner, Dr. Deshawn Hohner, Dr. Jan Hohner, Dr. Hank Hohner, Dr. Shayne Hohner, Dr. Shane Hohner, Dr. Jackie Hohner, Dr. Giovanni Hohner