A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoines
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoines graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hoines has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St James Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elder Hoines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hoines practice?
- Dr. John Hoines has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hoines practices Ophthalmology near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Ophthalmologists.