A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoines graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hoines has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St James Health Services
- St Peter Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Hoines practice?
Dr. John Hoines practices Ophthalmology near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Ophthalmologists.