A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hoines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoines
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hoines, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoines graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hoines has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St James Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elder Hoines MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Hoines practice?
- Dr. John Hoines has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hoines practices Ophthalmology near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Ophthalmologists.