A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Holder is Excellent. Dr. Holder has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Holder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Holder practice?
Dr. John Holder practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Holder, Dr. Deshawn Holder, Dr. Jan Holder, Dr. Hank Holder, Dr. Shayne Holder, Dr. Shane Holder, Dr. Jackie Holder, Dr. Giovanni Holder