A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Holder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Holder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holder graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Holder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Holder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Holder practice?
- Dr. John Holder has 1 office location.
Dr. John Holder practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.