A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Holland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Holland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Holland practice?
- Dr. John Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Holland practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, VA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors.