Learn more about Dr. John Hollowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hollowell, Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollowell
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hollowell, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollowell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hollowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Hollowell FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hollowell practice?
- Dr. John Hollowell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hollowell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.