A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hollowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hollowell, Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hollowell, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollowell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Hollowell FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hollowell practice?
- Dr. John Hollowell has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Hollowell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.