A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hollowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hollowell, Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollowell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hollowell, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollowell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hollowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Hollowell FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hollowell practice?
- Dr. John Hollowell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hollowell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.