A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Holston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Holston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holston graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Holston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- White County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Holston practice?
Dr. John Holston practices Internal Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Internists.