A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Holston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Holston is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Holston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holston graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Holston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Seth Holston MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Holston practice?
- Dr. John Holston has 1 office location.
Dr. John Holston practices Internal Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Internists.